- マクドナルド ピーター Mcdonald Peter
Business Ethics Business Issues English for Specific Purposes: Study Abraod/ Test Skills Business Communication English Core
I have a wide range of international experience: I was born in Scotland, and I have lived and taught in France, Greece, India and Japan. I specialize in teaching Business Issues, skills for Academic English and working with digital tools to create effective communication in English. I have a BA in Economics and History and an MA in TESOL. My goal is to not only build students’ knowledge of the business world but also to develop their communication skills, logical thinking, teamwork, ethical understanding, problem-solving, and self-management.
- Discourse Analysis: Bridging the Gap Between Linguistic Theory and Classroom Practice. In Susan Kastens, Ed. Effective Second Language Writing.
- Sustainability in Multi-Modal CALL Learning Environments. In EUROCALL Review. Vol 22, No. 2 (1) pp. 3–1 (9).
- To What Extent Does Visual/Verbal Textual Integration Support L2 Learners’Listening Comprehension in Multimodal Texts? In Proceedings of Japan Association of Systemic Functional Linguistics (JASFL). Vol. 11.
- Desert Island Songs. In Jean Arnold and Emily Herrick, Eds. New Ways in Teaching Music in the Classroom. TESOL Press. Virginia. pp.114.
- Utilizing Multimodal Video Projects to Promote Learner Agency.Proceedings of Japan Association of Systemic Functional Linguistics. Vol. 14